Monday, November 11, 2013

Arabs, specially those from the kingdom of Saudi


Arabs, specially those from the kingdom of Saudi are 

owning the biggest acre land, all kind of business, luxury 

homes and wealth in Ethiopia, please make no mistake, I 

am not saying we do, but what if we seize every thing they 

gathered in our country and kick them out? Since the world 

is turning its face to the old way of living ,An eye for an eye 

sounds justified isn't it? But we Ethiopians are mature and 

greater than greed. They came to our country made 

fortunes, they even live like Kings and Queens, respected 

and honored by our government, but they do not even want 

us to step on their land even for a second, by any chance 

they get, they enslave our brothers and sisters, over 

working them for so little pay, abusing and torturing them, 

most places they even hold them beyond their will by 

refusing to pay them for their labor. I know you have got a 

number of buildings, farms and all kind of business in my 

country but you do not want to see me in yours, so give me 

my farm, my building and every thing you have taken 

illegally then get out of my way. If it is OK for you to kick 

me out, I will kick you out too. justified isn't it? But I am a 

little mature than the Arabs and I know humanity. That is 

what the true character of An Ethiopian.

No comments: